This Website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Nothing Bundt Cakes. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
4. Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service, content or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
To access some of the resources the Website offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name and password, you acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
5. eClub and Promotions
6. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Nothing Bundt Cakes, its licensors, or other providers of such material (collectively, “Content”) and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works of any Content;
- distribute, disclose, sell, publish, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, rent, lease, lend, sublicense, timeshare, or otherwise make available any Content to any third party;
- reverse engineer, dissemble, decompile, decode or adapt, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to any source code on the Website or any Content; or
- remove, delete, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices of materials on the Website or any Content.
If we provide social media features with certain Content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
The Nothing Bundt Cakes name and logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Nothing Bundt Cakes or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Nothing Bundt Cakes. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
8. Prohibited Uses
- Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- Use the Website to engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Nothing Bundt Cakes or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
9. User Content
The Website may allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons content or materials (collectively, “User Content”) on, through or in connection with the Website. For example, we may provide you the opportunity to provide feedback directly to us or respond to a request, made by us or on our behalf, that you review products and services that you have purchased or have otherwise been made available to you so that we can, among other things, include your review on the Website.
Any User Content you post or otherwise provide to us will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting User Content on or through the Website or otherwise providing any User Content to us, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- Your User Content will not contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Your User Content will not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity;
- Your User Content will not violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations; and
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you, not Nothing Bundt Cakes, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user of the Website.
10. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS NOTHING BUNDT CAKES AND ITS AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
11. Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent that is designated below. It is the policy of Nothing Bundt Cakes to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
DMCA Notices must be delivered to our designated copyright agent:
Director of Legal
Nothing Bundt Cakes
4560 Belt Line Rd, Ste 350, Addison, TX 75001
12. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties including our users. All statements and/or opinions expressed by these third parties, other than the content provided by Nothing Bundt Cakes, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Nothing Bundt Cakes. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
13. Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
14. Third Party Sites and Services
The Website may contain links to third-party sites and services or, in some cases, we may use third-party sites or services to post or otherwise make content available to you. Except for the limited content we may make available to you on or through such sites and services, we have no control over the content that may be provided by or through those sites and services. We accept no responsibility for these sites or services, their data collection and usage practices, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
15. Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Texas in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States and Canada. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States and Canada. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States or Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NOTHING BUNDT CAKES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
17. Limitation on Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL NOTHING BUNDT CAKES, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS FRANCHISEES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU OR OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
19. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
21. Entire Agreement
22. Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by Nothing Bundt Cakes, 4560 Beltline Road, Suite 350, Addison, Texas 75001.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to our Contact Us page.