When you access online ordering, you will be redirected to a third-party site that Nothing Bundt Cakes does not own, operate, or control. If you have questions or concerns about accessing online ordering, please contact us. For more information about our accessibility efforts, please visit our Website Accessibility page.
Your Privacy Rights
Information Covered by This Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to information, including personal information, collected about you by NBF. Personal information is information that could reasonably allow you to be identified. Some NBF pages may contain links to non-NBF sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites. We recommend you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Information We Collect
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources, includes information we collect from you directly; information we collect about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements; and information we collect about you from other sources. We collect personal information about our users over time and across different websites when you use this website or service. Third party service providers may also collect personal information this way.
Information we collect directly from you:
We collect information directly from you when you choose to register with our site, participate in our offers and programs, purchase products from our site, call Guest Services, or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following is what we may collect directly from you:
- Name, email address, postal address
- Username and password
- Phone number or mobile number
- Date of birth
- Demographic information
- Payment information (such as a credit card)
- Future communications preferences.
Information we collect when you visit our sites, use our services, or view our online advertisements:
- Your browser type and operating system
- Web pages you view
- Links you click
- IP address
- Site you visited before coming to our site
- NBF emails you open and/or forward
- NBF offers or links you connect to via emails
Information we collect from other sources:
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases. The following is what we may collect directly from you:
- Name, postal address
- Income level
- Marital status and number of children
- Consumer and market research data
- Purchase behavior
- Publicly observed data or activities, such as blogs, videos, internet postings, use generated content, and in-store shopping behavior.
All of the information we collect about you may be combined, which helps us tailor our communications to you and maximize your customer experience with NBF.
“Do Not Track”
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. When a user turns on DNT, the browser may send a signal or other message to web services requesting that they “do not track” the user. At this time, we do not change our practices in response to Do Not Track browser settings. For information about do not track, visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
How We Use This Information
To provide offers, products and services. We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by NBF, and to manage our sites and services.
The following are ways we may use the information we collect about you:
- Send offers and information
- Develop new products and services
- Enroll you in contests, programs, or offers you request
- To provide you with other services that we have offered to you
- Create and manage your account
- Process payment for purchases or other services
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions
- Provide you with customized, unsolicited offers and information about NBF’s products and services
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interest
- Analyze the use of our products, services and sites.
- Understand how you arrived at our site
- Determine the effectiveness of our advertising
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage or protect our business.
Your Choices & Access to Your Information
We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
Electronic Communications. We only send you promotional email messages if you provide us with your contact information and opt in to receive the messages. You can stop receiving promotional email messages from NBF by following the instructions provided in any such message you receive.
Postal Mail. We may mail you unsolicited offers or product information that we believe is of interest to you. Promotional postal mail may contain opt out instructions, and you can stop receiving promotional postal mail from us by following those instructions.
Access. You can view, correct or update the personal contact information you provide us by navigating to “My Account” and logging in with your username and password.
How to Opt-In and Opt-Out of Communications
Our Site provides you the opportunity to opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from NBF. To have your information removed from the NBF database, please contact us with your request online, by email or by phone as follows:
Online. Visit the “My Account” section on our website, and follow the instructions provided.
By email. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your email address of record with a subject line of UNSUBSCRIBE.
Click “Unsubscribe”. Each email we send you contains an “UNSUBSCRIBE” link at the bottom of the email. Open your email, click “UNSUBSCRIBE”, and follow the instructions on the screen to change your communication preferences.
By U.S. Mail. Let us know that you do not wish to receive some or all of these promotional communications by writing to us at NBF Guest Concerns, 4560 Beltline Road, Suite 350, Addison, Texas 75001.
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to stop receiving promotional messages from us, we will honor your request. However, we may need to keep the information we have collected about you for record keeping, analysis or other reasons, to the extent permitted by law.
Tracking Tools: Cookies, Web Beacons and other Technologies
We may use tracking tools to serve you with interest-based advertising and to better understand your behaviors and browsing activities. We might permit third parties to gather information through our websites, including for behavioral advertising purposes. You can opt out of online behavioral advertising by going to www.aboutads.info/choices.
Web Beacons. Web beacons are small bits of code embedded in web pages or in emails. We may use web beacons to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited a web page, and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in e-mails to learn if messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
Other Technologies. Examples of other technologies we may use to provide better service to you include:
- Web Session Variables. Information that is passed from one web URL to another as you browse.
- Brower plug-ins/add ons. Additional web components that you may need to be installed to enable certain web features on our sites. You have the option not to install these components.
Information Sharing, Service Partners and Affiliates
Third-party service providers. We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf. In so doing, we may need to share your personal information with them. Please note that we provide our service providers with only the personal information they need to perform their services and require that they protect this information and not use it for any other purpose.
For example, we may rely on a service provider to:
- Host our sites and deliver our email messages.
- Contact contest winners, manage payments or take other actions on our behalf.
- Analyze data, sometimes combined with other sources, to send more targeted communications to you.
- Conduct research and analyze data to improve our products, services and sites.
In addition, we may also rely on a service provider to:
- Combine personal information about you that NBF has collected with personal information about you that our business partner has collected so that we can jointly send tailored promotional communications to you. In such instances, our business partner will not have direct access to any information we share about you with the service provider, and only the service provider will be allowed to use the combined set of information to send you joint communications that we hope will be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive these joint communications, you can always opt out by following the instructions provided in any such communication or by logging in to your account on Nothingbundtcakes.com and changing your communication settings.
- Perform other services that we request.
We provide these companies with the personal information they need to provide these services on our behalf. We require these companies to protect this personal information and to not use the information for any other purpose,
Other situations. We may disclose your personal information:
- If NBF, a NBF entity or business is sold to another company
- To protect and defend the rights and property of our customers, the public, or NBF (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions); and
- When we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with law, regulatory requirements or requests from public authorities.
Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated information that cannot identify you for general business analysis. For example, we may disclose the number visitors to NBF sites or services.
We use technical, administrative, and procedural measures in an attempt to safeguard your personal and other information from unauthorized access or use. No such measure is 100% effective though, so we do not guarantee that your personal and other information will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use, and we make no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such information. Users are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their own passwords. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us by contacting us at email@example.com.
Please note that email may not be encrypted and cannot be considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. NBF will never ask you to submit your credit card information via email.
Children’s Online Privacy
Like you, we have children of our own and are concerned about their safety when they use the internet. We want you and your family to be safe while visiting our Site. That is why, consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from any child. We urge parents to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s online activities. No one under the age of 18 should submit any personal information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian.
State and Country Specific Information
If you are a California resident, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To request a notice, please submit your request by postal mail to: Nothing Bundt Cakes Guest Services, 4560 Beltline Road, Suite 350, Addison, Texas 75001. We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request.
NBF complies with Canadian Federal and Provincial privacy laws and regulations including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
NBF will only use your personal information for purposes intended as detailed in this Privacy Statement unless we have obtained your consent to use it for other purposes.
Residents of Canada are notified that the personal information they provide to NBF is stored in the company’s databases outside of Canada including in the United States and may be subject to disclosure to authorized law enforcement or government agencies in response to lawful demand pursuant to the laws of that country.
Consumers with Disabilities
We are committed to world-class service for all of our guests. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act As Amended and other state, local and provincial laws, we provide effective communication with our hearing-impaired customers and assistance for customers with any special need. Please let us know how we can accommodate you!
If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact the local Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery that provided you with your order. If you need further assistance with a refund request, contact our support offices at firstname.lastname@example.org.