A Letter From Our CEO
Dear Friends and Guests of Nothing Bundt Cakes,
These are certainly unprecedented times for you, your family, our community, our country and for that matter, our world in general.
Through it all, our primary concern will always be the health and safety of our team members and guests. As challenging as these days are for everyone, our goal at Nothing Bundt Cakes is to bring a little bit of "Joy" and normalcy to those we serve...safely. And as we navigate through this ever evolving situation, we want to assure you that we are increasing our already high standards to make our bakeries as safe as we can. Our decisions through these times will be informed by understanding the needs of our guests and team members, and we will continue to follow the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), local governments, and public health agencies. All bakery team members have been trained to uphold and practice the precautionary steps below:
- We make proper handwashing a priority.
- We are increasing frequency of our bakery cleanliness and sanitization procedures.
- We are practicing social distancing.
- We are making sure any team member feeling sick stays home.
- We have revised our operating model to include curbside pickup whenever possible.
- We've temporarily paused sampling in our bakeries.
- We have placed a strong emphasis on delivery to provide an alternative and safe way for you, your family or business to continue to find comfort and joy in celebrating those most important to you.
We at Nothing Bundt Cakes are so thankful to those on the frontlines who are caring for those that are sick, thankful to you for allowing us to bring comfort to your lives, and thankful to all of our Bakery Owners and Team Members for their service to their communities and guests. We are in this together, and we know that there will be better days ahead and a better future for all.
Thank you from the entire Nothing Bundt Cakes family,
Kyle Smith, CEO